Our goal is to make sure that every child who needs school supplies has them.

We have not yet reached our goal.

If you are a business interested in adopting a school

Kathy Ryan
Fairfax County Public Schools, Office of Business and Community Partnerships

To discuss a larger effort of support or donation

Elizabeth Murphy, Executive Director
Foundation for Fairfax County Public Schools

To Find Schools Needing Supplies AND to Donate School Supplies / Backpacks

Sherry Noud
Fairfax County Public Schools Office of Social Work Services

I’m a parent of an FCPS student that needs school supplies.  Can you help?

Parents of current FCPS students should call the front office of the school their child attends to request assistance with school supplies. All schools have access to supplies. Contact Sherry Noud in the FCPS Office of Social Work at 571-423-4300 if you need assistance contacting your child’s school.

Soy padre de un alumno que asiste a una escuela de FCPS y mi hijo necesita útiles escolares. ¿Puede usted ayudar?

Los padres deben llamar a la oficina de la escuela donde asiste su hijo a solicitar  asistencia para los útiles escolares. Todas las escuelas de FCPS tienen acceso a los útiles escolares. Si necesita ayuda en contactar la escuela de su hijo, póngase en contacto con Sherry Noud en la Oficina de Trabajo Social de FCPS  a 571-423-4300 o por correo electrónico a smnoud@fcps.edu.

I’m a school administrator and on the list? Who do I contact?

Important: To work with a school, the Collect for Kids team must be able to contact and work with someone from your school in late July or early August. A single point of contact is our greatest challenge. Contact Sherry Noud 571-423-4300. She will connect you with the nonprofit who is serving your area.

How can my school participate and receive school supplies?

At this time we are serving many, but not all of Fairfax County schools. If your school is interested in receiving donated school supplies for your students please contact Sherry Noud with Fairfax County Public School’s Office of Social Work Services at 571-423-4300.  Sherry will work to connect you with one of the partnered organizations.

My school is already associated with Collect for Kids. Do we need to do anything to be sure we receive supplies?

If your school is already participating, we still ask that you contact us. By sharing information, we’ll be better able to coordinate the supply distribution process. Contact Sherry Noud 571-423-4300.